Saturday, January 20, 2007

Introducing Capri N.



Who am I? Good question....

I am Capri N., a junior majoring in Health Science at Clemson University. At one point in my life I planned to take my degree and build a career towards Sports Medicine and then I wanted to do Athletic Training, but as of right now I have NO worldly idea about what I want to do with my life. Maybe one day I'll figure it out...

I began my journey of my life in Brooklyn, New York but eventually my family made my way down to Lugoff, South Carolina (don't look it up, it's not on the map). Oh...the good ole days...

Hmm...in my spare time I like to sleep, eat, sleep some more, eat some more, cut class on rainy days, cook, fall asleep watching t.v., laugh at people, watch the Sound of Music and sing all the songs :), dance like it's nobody's business, and plenty of other stuff. I hope you didn't think I was really going to sit here and tell you EVERYTHING! Nosy asses.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.