Sunday, January 28, 2007

I foresee *GREATNESS*...


...10 years from now.

Hopefully 10 years is enough time to have finished all the schooling I feel I need in my life that will lead me to a career that I am obsessively compassionate about. When I say "obsessively compassionate," I am referring to those people that are *ALWAYS* talking about what they do for a living and getting on your nerves, but I have respect for them because they genuinely *CARE* and take *PRIDE* in what they do. I don't want to be the person that complains when the next day of work arrives; I want to wake up with a smile on my face and looking to embrace the challenges the day will bring.

10 years from now I want to be comfortable and content with whatever I choose to do with my life. I don't feel like I absolutely *NEED* to be married within 10 years time , but it would be nice so that I would be done having kids by that time. :)

I am completely optimistic about my future; I have no reason as to why I shouldn't be optimistic. Next year, I will be a graduate from Clemson University. I believe that if I can go that far I can surely continue on and pursue the rest of my dreams.

Just as I said before- 10 years from now I foresee *GREATNESS* and nothing less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In "Two Tramps in Mud Time," Robert Frost says, "But yield who will to their separation,/
My object in living is to unite/
My avocation and my vocation/
As my two eyes make one in sight./
Only where love and need are one,/
And the work is play for mortal stakes,/
Is the deed ever really done/
For Heaven and the future's sakes."

Sounds like that's just what you mean by "obsessively compassionate."

And sounds like a great plan to me. =o)