Sunday, February 18, 2007

Past, Present, and Future...

As of today, we have been trying to get this website off the ground with research about the homeless population in Anderson, website designs, information to go on the site, and pictures to add to the site also. In class, we have been looking at ways to make the most effective PowerPoint presentations, interviews, cover letters, and résumés. All of this, along with the formatting quiz we just took, will help us leave a mark in the job industry with stand-out materials.

Coming up soon, we will have portfolios to turn in. I don't think this will be all that difficult as long as I have all of my materials together and up to par. I am actually looking forward to this assignment in order to help me assess what I need to pay more attention to and what I will need to work on for my second portfolio.

My most challenging obstacle is tackling what we will need to have done for this website. I think my ultimate problem with that is just the fact that we really haven't met with the clients yet. I feel that once I have heard from the clients what they DEFINITELY want, I will be more able to get started and head in the direction they want us to be going. Despite that, Tiger Web Design is trying all that we can in order to get some ideas going in order to make this the best possible website for our clients and the people they wish to help.

No comments: