Friday, February 23, 2007

*Cough Cough*



Well I have recently been out of class SICK AS A DOG with a sinus infection, so I have only had the pleasure of enjoying about five presentations. So far, the presentations I have seen have been very entertaining. My favorite actually was the young lady that presented information about horses. I was impressed because I don't even like horses but she made me very interested in what she was talking about. I loved the way she set up her slides and her pictures were beautiful. Another one of my favorite presentations was the one about oil changes because it was something I had actually been wanting more information on.

So far, we have had interesting, funny, and entertaining presentations. I hope that I will hold the attention of my audience and they won't fall asleep during my five-minute presentation. :)

No comments: